Spanakopita pie Greek Style Spinach pie it’s easy fast and delicious!
If you are interested in a delicious spinach pie, try this. Greek style spanakopita is a Greek treat everyone enjoys.
What’s in it?
- A sleeve and a half of Phyllo dough
- 5 eggs
- One medium container of Feta Cheese
- One medium container of Cottage Cheese
- Scallions or Onions finely diced.
- Large container of Spinach
- Seasoning Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Parsley
- Optional spices that I use is Badia Complete. You don’t need it. Experiment.
- 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup of minute rice
I like to put more Phyllo dough layers, usually 5 or 6 sheets per layer. You can experiment with this formula. Cover with aluminum foil Cook at 350 degrees for about an hour. Take the foil off so it can brown. This is fast and easy to cook, and you will enjoy it.
Another recipe for Spanakopita can be found at “the Mediterranean Dish“.
For more great recipes on #FrugalWay Click here.